Are you a remote transcriber trying to stand out among the rest? Are you a Freelancer or a Subcontractor looking for projects with a higher pay rates? Become an As-Broadcast Script (ABS) transcriptionist.
Here is the blueprint for building your career as one.
This course includes:
- 🖹 Text and video lessons
- ABS templates
- ∞ Full lifetime access
- 📱 Access on mobile and computer/laptop
- Certificate of completion
- Computer with Internet access
- Microsoft Word or compatible software
You need to stand out
Being a regular transcriber in today’s market is very competitive. You need to be ahead of the competition, and becoming a specialized transcriber will help you achieve that!
An As-Broadcast Script is used in post-production for multiple purposes, and they are assigned to specially trained transcribers. The more formats you master, the more money you’ll be making from home. As-Broadcast Scripts pay more than regular transcription work due to the format and amount of detail.
Daily Transcription Academy has been in business for over a decade and is still going strong. We know what it takes to be an exceptional As-Broadcast Script transcriber, and we will teach you the ins and out of being one.
We will help you achieve your goals by applying to specialized transcription companies.
This course is designed to help you:
- Learn about working and making an income as a specialized transcriptionist
- Transcribe an audio or video file from start to finish with minimal mistakes
- Master grammar and punctuation so you can type what is being said with accuracy
- Analyze the structure of an As-Broadcast Script and how to build one
- Start your career as a specialized transcriber seeing what companies have to offer and how to apply to them
- Produce specialized transcripts
Transcription can be easy if you are willing to learn. More advanced transcriptions require special training due to the nature of those transcriptions. An As-Broadcast Script document requires more attention to detail than a regular transcription. There are more elements that need to be taken into consideration when building one. Knowing these elements and how they come into play within an ABS is what distinguishes you as a professional and more advanced transcriptionist. While learning how to build an ABS is more challenging, it will also increase the type of jobs you can take on and the amount you can earn. The pay rate is two or sometimes three times more than what a regular transcription would pay.
What you’ll learn
- How much can you make as an ABS transcriber
- Different types of ABS
- Elements present in an ABS and how you need to note them in your transcript
- Gain professional transcription skills
- What companies work using ABS, how to apply with them, and what they have to offer
We will teach you everything you need to know to master an As-Broadcast Script transcription and create professional transcripts in as little time as possible. This course has text and video lessons to take you from beginning to advanced transcription skills. You’ll also have access to samples and templates for you to use in future projects.