Are you a remote transcriber trying to get more projects and attention? Want to add another skill to your portfolio? Become an Dialogue List (DIA-L) transcriptionist.
Here is the blueprint for building your career as one.
This course includes:
- 🖹 Text and video lessons
- DIA-L template
- ∞ Full lifetime access
- 📱 Access on mobile and computer/laptop
- Certificate of completion
- Computer with Internet access
- Microsoft Word or compatible software
You need to stand out
Being a regular transcriber in today’s market is very competitive. You need to be ahead of the competition, and becoming a specialized transcriber will help you achieve that!
A Dialogue List Script is used to help distribute television shows or films all over the world, and with the film industry expanding, there’s a high demand for specialized transcribers that can undertake these tasks.
Being a Dialogue List transcriber isn’t easy, but we’re here to help you succeed!
The more specific formats you know, the more money you’ll be making from home. We can help you achieve your goals of working remotely and applying with specialized transcription companies that build Dialogue Lists.
This course is designed to help you:
- Learn about working and making an income as a specialized transcriptionist
- Transcribe an audio or video file from start to finish with minimal mistakes
- Realize the importance of typing speed and dialogue accuracy
- Analyze the structure of a Dialogue List and how to build one
- Start your career as an specialized transcriber seeing what companies have to offer and how to apply with them
Produce specialized transcripts
Transcription jobs are in high demand these days, but being a specialized transcriber could put you ahead of the game. Adding another skill to your portfolio will allow you to take on more detailed transcriptions, such as Dialogue Lists. A Dialogue List document requires more attention to detail than a regular transcription does. There’s more elements that need to be taken into consideration when building one. Knowing these elements and how they come into play is what distinguishes you as a professional and more advanced transcriptionist.
What you’ll learn
- How much you can make as a DIA-L transcriber
- Elements present in a DIA-L and how you need to note them in your transcript
- Gain professional transcription skills
- What companies work using DIA-L, how to apply with them and what they have to offer
We will teach you everything you need to know to master a Dialogue List, with a special focus on dialogue accuracy. We’ll teach you how to create professional transcripts in as little time as possible. This course has text and video lessons to take you through beginning to advanced transcription skills. You’ll also have examples of every element present in a Dia-L and a template for you to use in future projects.